Written by Administrator
Thursday, 21 July 2011 06:39
100% MVC structure follow. JE Rollover tooltips menu looks in a fancy way using jQuery. JE Rollover tooltips menu is awesome rollover tooltip menu which includes tooltip details in form of block. We are using default joomla menu. Image suffix for rollover images uploaded under images/stories folder. e.g.: image.jpg and image_over.jpg.
- Add menu from the menu manager.
- Assign any menu from the module.
- Upload your image in images/stories folder.
- Easily change the menu image.
Follows Below steps:-
1. Install module from the joomla installer.
2. Go to the menu manager.
3. When you add menu item that time select the “Menu Image” from the right side parameters. Also upload the over image into the images/stories folder. Like home.jpg and home_over.jpg.
4. After go to the module manager.
5. Select our module and go to edit page.
6. Published our module which ever position you want into the template.
Some limitation of that module. Not take more text in tooltip because we are using the image there.
Last Updated on Sunday, 31 July 2011 14:57